Monday 1 July 2013

You Will Make Someone A Great Wife...


Sunday afternoon I had arranged to pick up a load of builders mix that I thought would be fantastic to shovel between the crazy paving I want to do around the vege garden. What I didn’t realise was just HOW much there was there. 
I won it for $5 in an auction so certainly wouldn’t complain but it was damn hard work shovelling into the car! The lady who owned it was so kind to give me a lift with the last tarp worth but my poor little car was near dragging its butt all the way home...yay for stationwagons! 
She asked what I had been doing and when I said “making preserves one day, humping builders mix the next, she told me I need to find someone who appreciates all my talents because I would make someone a lovely wife, hmmm hopefully one day I will...