Friday 4 October 2013

Send For Reinforcements...




I am going to need a lot more bamboo! I had forgotten the irresistible urge goats get to scratch themselves against things...anything, anything at all.

To a goat anything is fair game. If you can rub yourself against it, do so. A short time ago I looked out the window to see Sugar wound between the bamboo fence stakes like she was competing in an agility competition. Until I get more bamboo its each goat for himself. 

So far the count is two strawberry plants and two nibbles on my precious year and a half old asparagus plants I painfully grew from seed. Anyone who has been following this blog will know just how much I love my asparagus, little minx! She had just eaten an avocado tree and a vege garden at the last place she was at so I knew she was going to be mischievous.

Today the chooks have been much more settled and Diesel and Sugar have been wandering around together out on the lawn so friends are made and everybody is happy but I am going to have to do some serious sugar proofing!