Thursday 3 October 2013

Crazy Pot Lady...



Yesterday I potted up the Sunflowers, 75 potted, 12 to be potted and then that is it. Total of 87 altogether. I have pots and trays all over the potting shed so it will be good to get some planted out. 

There is also lots of pots of tomato plants, corn, beans, pumpkin and goji berry. I also put more of the bamboo fence up, the sooner the better seeing as the chooks go in there for a daily rummage. Admittedly they are doing a fantastic job of turning everything over but once I start putting plants in there I will have to keep them out for a little while.

Today I cut up the rest of the bamboo to put around the edge and finished the little crazy paving fence. There was enough to do two-thirds of the garden with stakes so I will still need to finish the rest of that, add rails and then wire everything together which should give it good strength...and it’s going to need it. If I can get enough bamboo I will put another stake between stakes so it is a much smaller gap but that is going to take quite alot of it!