Monday 7 January 2013

Memory Lapse...



Gah, I am not used to having a rechargeable battery for my camera so often forget that now I can take it with me anytime I like. A spontaneous trip to the beach in Lyall Bay seen me without camera or container for seaweed last week, a drive out to Tunnel Gully to take Diesel for a walk to the waterfall the other day...no camera, a coffee at a friend’s place yesterday where the birds have a private backyard resort of sorts (complete with bar, snacks and pool)...no camera and today when I took the catnip/mint/grass up to the haven, again, no camera *sigh*. Perfect opportunity to get a shot of over a dozen curious and frisky felines rolling around contentedly and greedily defending their spot at the cage and I missed it. Still, the blissful look on their faces is something not easily forgotten, how long the plants last is the next question!