Saturday 26 January 2013

Always Room For One More...



 I have become a foster mum to two gorgeous little kittens so my posts have had to take a back seat this week but I have semi kept the gardens in check so I guess that is a good thing. Tiddles (girl) and Tony (boy) came home with me on Monday afternoon from the haven and will be staying until they are ready for their forever homes. They both have lovely shiny black coats but Tony is much bigger than Tiddles who resembles a midnight coloured ewok. Mr has taken it all in his stride, not seeming fussed either way and Diesel is cautiously curious about these new additions to the household. Because they haven’t had much handling we are going through the “earning mutual trust” where I promise to adore them and they promise not to rip me to shreds. So far we are doing ok...