Thursday 28 August 2014

Has Spring...Sprung?



So much growth in the garden at the moment. I was really surprised how quickly my garlic come up...now there are little sprouts all over the place! Its my first time growing garlic so I am quite chuffed. And if home grown garlic is worth waiting for as much as home grown asparagus is...then I will be in heaven.




The coriander is looking great. Did have a slow start but I think it likes its new position now...




Here is one of the small pieces I removed from the rhubarb pot and planted in the big garden, it has so much new growth on it. The second piece I planted is doing well and the third piece that I left in the tin bucket has spread itself out. I'm hoping to have three large plants with any luck. Theres going to be lots of rhubarb nummies in my kitchen soon!




A wayward Urenika growing very happily. I have some more sprouting in the cupboard at the moment so i am going to throw those in too. I didn't actually eat any this time, I thought it better to build up seed spuds in this first year...yes it might be crazy but I want lots *giggles*