Friday 15 November 2013

Snacks, Snacks And More Snacks...



Every morning I get up and load some fruit and vegetables onto their hangers and give them a serving of pellets in the trough I made for them. While Doris rules the roost and will peck at the others, I do make sure they all get their share. Their a ton of room for them to forage and plenty to scratch around in but when I pop in to get a drink, there they are waiting outside the window for afternoon treat, normally a couple of bits of bread, some fruit or left over baking. I am picking up their hay tomorrow which is good because I am on the last bit. They have also taken a shine to the little garden out the back I have been clearing, sun and sand. Today I planted two lavenders and a rosemary plant in there so I am hoping they don’t scratch them out having their sand bath!