Friday 6 June 2014

From The Garden...




Some quick pics I have taken in the last few weeks from around the garden... 





Last week I gave the big garden a dig over and pulled out the last of the tomato plants. The soil is looking fabulous and I can’t wait to get the next lot of veges in there.










Of course the girls came to“help” while I toiled away and enjoyed feasting on the worms I unearthed and various other crawlies.















I gave the small garden a weed and admired the rows of baby carrots, onions, beetroot and spring onions that are growing happily. 








 There are also some parsnips and a rouge tomato that seems to be fighting to live despite the cold weather.




 





 

These were all planted from seed so they are doing very well but I do need to thin out again.