Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Meander Around The Garden...



We are well into February and that means long hot days, summer goodies, outdoor jobs and seed saving. At this moment I have around twenty brown paper bags with different seeds in hanging around random places in my house as well as having to use one of my washing bags (the small netting bags for delicates) to dry all off the sunflower seeds properly.


I have brown bags, envelopes and enough small zip bags to sink a ship (Ok, so maybe its not THAT bad?) but its bad enough that Ive up-sized my seed storage to at least twice what it was and is now on its way to being full as well...From my garden I have already bagged some beautiful looking garlic corms, broad beans, onwards peas-delicious!, Indian corn, bell capsicum, banana pepper, black capsicum, sunflowers, chives, cat mint, coriander, calendula, marigolds, borage, banana passionfruit, mountain pawpaw...